6 years in and we are settling into our forever home - our new studio space on Dayton-Xenia Rd - and with a bigger space comes new team members! Are you up for it? Are you creative? Enjoy working with people, your hands and staying busy?
WE ARE HIRING!
Growing community art center is looking for a part time team player to assist guests with walk-in projects and day-to-day operations.
- Customer Service experience
- Cheerful and upbeat
- Know how to work as a team
- Self-Driven to stay on task
- Ability to balance multiple tasks at once
- Able to follow directions and have attention to detail
- Punctual with reliable transportation
- Serving experience, a plus
- Comfortable in controlled chaos situations – fast paced
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years of age and pass a background check.
Must be available Saturday’s from 12pm to 7pm and flexibility for a minimum of two week days between the hours of 12-9pm.
Interested applicants can email their resume, pay requirements and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop ins to the studio. We will only be referring to the emailed responses for interviews.